.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Go Kris Go Kris

well wednesday is our garbage day here also recyclables and green waste so iv made a plan for myself every tuesday afternoon ill fill whatever space isleft in out green waste bin with whatever there is that needs cut back and theres alot!anyways yesterday (it being tuesday) i did this......

before
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and the sad part is Kenny didnt even notice sniffle hmm wonder if he will notice before he reads my blog today.. oh well i did it all by my lonesome looks way better lol gotta get the rest of them out and then can pull up the roots (shouldnt be to hard they are just in sand why i dont know but thats all thats there sand lol) and then the trellis can come down and my yard will be way prettier and open. I also trimmed a few really hangy annoying almost dropped to theground branches from that tree on the other side of the deck can u tell?... I also made nanner bread yesterday yummyyyyyy go me go me go me





posted by Kristina @ |9:00 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Wow a girl after my own heart. Does not mind getting her hands dirty. good job, so you can cook and clean and do yard work and take care of the kiddos. Helps the figure too.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 9/28/05, 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com