.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, September 26, 2005

monday madness

1. Ice cream or Yogurt? ice cream!
2. What's your favorite board game? iv got alot of htem i like cranium its fun (creative cat dad?)
3. Do you play video games? If yes, what game system(s) do you use? now and then my son has a n64 and agame cube
4. If you were given a chance to change your name, would you do it? If yes, what would your new name be? no and no idea
5. What are the last 2 blogs that you've visited? Please share the links with us so we can check them out. shades of pink and monday madness lol
6. What's your biggest frustration? hmmmm at the moment its my 7 yr olds homework lol its SO much fun making him do it .... (can you hear the sarcasms pouring ??)

posted by Kristina @ |8:39 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com