.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, September 30, 2005

SPF

this weeks theme is your front porch alas i have noone to take a pic of me on it but hereit is in all its not yet decorated or fixed up glory............
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

posted by Kristina @ |9:11 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Very nice! I'll bet you really enjoy it. Happy SPF!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/30/05, 3:04 PM  

Nice, very nice. It looks like someone put alot of work into the front of your house.
Happy SPF

By Blogger Call Me Grandma, at 9/30/05, 3:33 PM  

Your grass looks great!!! I am so into pretty grass!!!

By Blogger Katy, at 10/5/05, 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com