.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Tagged

iv been tagged thanks Sher 7 answers to 7 questions thingy to see ............


7 Answers to 7 Questions

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. travel everywhere
2. be a better person
3. Be the best mom in the world.
4. spend the rest of my life with the love of my life
5. add on to my house (Kiara needs her own room u know)
6. skinny dip in my pool in my back yard (bet u wanted to know that)
7. have horses and be a vet tech

7 things I can do:
1. kiss away owies
2. be a chaufer
3. do yard work.
4. have 4 children 7 and under and still have a sm amount of sanity left
5. breastfeed
6. cook/clean/ the usual mommy stuff
7. eat ice cream like no other


7 things I cannot do:
1. get a full nights sleep
2. sleep all night
3. get a break
4. get 40 winks
5. ever have all the laundry done fore more then an hour
6. not love my children
7. did i mention sleep all night?

7 things that attract me to another person:
1. blue eyes (hehe)
2. kindness
3. gentleness
4. personality
5. sense of humor
6. understanding
7. caring

7 celebrity crushes:
Hmmm...that's hard.
1. Kenny hes a celebrity at our house (u should hear the hoards scream when he pulls up)
2. johnny depp iv hada thing for him since scissorhands (yes im afreak)
3. emelio esteves young guns baby yummyyy
4. carey elwes the princess bride hehe
5. i admit to crushing on jonathan from nkotb
6. jack (lost) is pretty hot
7. sawyer (lost) that bad boy things kinda yummy


7 Things I say the most:
1. i love you
2. pretty pretty princess
3. heyya buddy
4. finish your homework
5. get a diaper
6. clean your room
7. shhhh the babys asleep

7 bloggers I am tagging:
Kenny
Shel
Maria
Vonnie
and anyone else who hasnt done it yet!

posted by Kristina @ |11:04 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com