.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

the things

they think about! i swear lmao kids kill me .. Kenny was putting on Jarods night diaper the other day.. jarod strips his undies plops to the floor and grabs himself trying to look past his privates... Kenny asked what are you doing?? ... the response... Daddy! I have a hole in my butt!

posted by Kristina @ |9:29 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Toooo funny!!! Love it!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 9/28/05, 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com