.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, September 30, 2005

TKD

we went to evans new tkd wednesday night he enjoyed way more laid back less kids bigger building and its going to be about 60 bucks cheaper a month! heres some pics..............
Image hosted by Photobucket.comjarod (horrid hair cut i gave him huh looks awful hes a wiggle worm though lol)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com jarod again sitting and being bored
Image hosted by Photobucket.comEvan (hes the one closest to the camera) theydid sparring that night it was his first time EVER he was so cute lol guess we need to get him sparring gear sigh
Image hosted by Photobucket.com lol watch out!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com lol he was so busy giggling and laughing he couldnt get a good hit in but it was so cute
the teacher for that class miss kim thought he was way cute lol he goes back tonight maybe not sure when we are leaving for redding hmm noo hes going tonight lol kennywont be home till 6 anyway and class gets out at 630 plenty o time lol unless he gets off work early heck for all i know he has to work tomorrow too who knows! lololol





posted by Kristina @ |9:00 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com