.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Aloha Friday

How many hours of TV do you watch a day?

hmmmm depends on the day of the week and the movies iv rented lol sometimes as much as 5 sometimes as little as none

Have you ever sang karaoke? If you have, which songs did you sing? If you haven’t, would you try it?

only at home id need to be fairly drunk to have the courage to do it in public lol

Play the Boo-Yay game. Tell us about a “boo” and a “yay” from the past week.

Boo - everyones sick

Yay - Kiara got a tooth

posted by Kristina @ |8:26 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com