.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, October 21, 2005

feasting aloha

Appetizer
Do you button shirts top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top?
top to bottom
Soup
What is your favorite sandwich?
turkey cheese

Salad
What was a family project you helped work on as a child?
all of em you name it iv prob helped do it

Main Course
When have you acted phony?
high school

Dessert
Do you write letters or postcards? If so, to whom?
no only email




What idiotic things have you done for love?

not a clue

What do you do to stop hiccups?

ignore them they go away

Play the Boo-Yay game. Tell us about a “boo” and a “yay” from the past week.

Boo.... iv got to vacuume alot more because
yay.... she can crawl!


posted by Kristina @ |9:03 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Here is one for you Kris! Open your mouth wide, hold your tongue with your thumb and forfinger deep inside and hold for some time. your hicups are gone.

By Blogger jac, at 10/21/05, 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com