.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

flowers

these flowers are all in my front yard on one bush (well its obviously more hten 1 bush but it looks like 1 bush lol... anyway to see please.......................

and no I havnt done anything to the pics these are unaltered (its just that red)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com (not fully open yet)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
no flower is shown twice... all on one butt ugly looks like it should be some kind of lettuce bush lol



posted by Kristina @ |9:41 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

They are beautiful flowers, I think they are Gerbena (spelling) or some kind of daisy.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 10/20/05, 10:54 AM  

Very pretty flowers! Love the red one!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/20/05, 11:12 AM  

gorgeous flowers! beautiful kids too! thanks for the comment over at house of lime. and happy HNT! your belly looks better than mine after only 3 kids.

By Blogger lime, at 10/20/05, 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com