.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, October 10, 2005

monday madness

1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend.
we ordered the boys a bed and bought all the paint and supplies to do our living room ripped out the rose bush stumps and took out 2 more bushes and their stumps

2. Name two things that you look forward to doing.
painting the living room putting new carpet in the living room (after we paint of course) and gettin the boys bed set up when it gets here (within the next 2 weeks)

3. Name three things that gross you out.
flies, spiders touching me, stepping on a snail or slug barefooted

4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis.
cook, change diapers, get dressed, wake up, go to sleep, make my bed oh thats enough

5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss.
the trellis on my deck, the massive bench in my back yard (its like 9 feet long), the "playhouse" in the yard, fireplace, carpet




posted by Kristina @ |11:35 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Ok I am dying to know, what color for the living area?

By Blogger David/Sue, at 10/11/05, 7:17 AM  

I am going to play in just a little bit.

By Blogger Katy, at 10/11/05, 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com