.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday Madness

1. diamonds or pearls? diamonds
2. paperback or hardcover books? paperback
3. carpet or hardwood floors? carpet
4. dogs or cats? dogs
5. fluffy or firm pillow? thick and fluffy
6. fine point or medium point pens? medium
7. clocks a little fast or on time? fast
8. mahjong or spider solitaire (or other)? spider
9. wall calendar or desk calendar? my wall cal is on my desk
10. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' survivor

posted by Kristina @ |8:08 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com