.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, October 24, 2005

party

we went to a ween party sat night Kenny ended up getting a new costume (because the one he had already was seen in a book by his coworkers and he didnt want them to think he copied even though he already had the dang costume) anyway the new costume was pretty dang funny too............please
I should tell you about the first costume first though his first costume consisted of 2 peices the first peice a white drs coat with the name Dr. Seymore Bush Gynocologist on it the second peice was a hat that looked like ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yup thats the first costume he bought hysterical huh! i was dying but he didnt wear it ... what he did wear won him first prize in the costume contest at the party though and it was hysterical too i will put a pic in in a minute... me now i went as a fallen angel i didnt get good pics because Evan took them for me and well he is only 7 lol ill get kenny to take a better pic on halloween
here I am getting my makeup on
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
oh and this is what i did to my hair for halloween (dont worry its the wash out kind not perm at all I hope lololol)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
pretty huh =) lol and here is the only pic e took of me that came out not blurred sorry its only the top half the bottom was ankle length skirt and these boots
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
cute huh ohh my costume thats right here i am in all my fallen glory
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i was holding the wings as kenny hadnt put them in the holes for me yet ill get a better pic at ween but thats me a fallen angel this year.. oh! you want to see kenny you say? are you sure??? hes showing ALOT of skin in it !!!ok well if you insist


here




is





KENNY!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
isnt he beautiful!



posted by Kristina @ |8:37 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

lol your costumes are great.

Cant wait to see the kiddos in theirs.

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 10/24/05, 11:51 AM  

That is so great, tell Ken everyone that comes to my house will see it, I have pasted it as desktop item. Hey I would be a fallen angel too if I had a friend that looked like that.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 10/24/05, 1:21 PM  

Kenny's cotume is fantastic, the colour of your hair superb, needless to mention anything about the eyes. Yea, I like that eyes. No pun intended.

By Blogger jac, at 10/24/05, 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com