.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, October 31, 2005

the princess

now has 2 teeth =) crawls everywhere gets into everything and does this.....................................

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yup thats her pulling herself up the rungs on the barstool and then she did this
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yes thats my arm over there didnt want her wobbly self to get hurt if she fell she does that on the coffee table too especialy if theres a remote there.. and our legs and the couch isthis normal!!!! NONE of the boys crawled before they were at least 7 months old or got teeth either and she isnt 7 months yet and shes pulling up on furniture sitting up crawling says mama has 2 teeth shes sooo tenny tiny and dainty looking when she does it all too lol im so used to caylum he was a super chunk lol sniffle im gonna go cry now my last baby is growing up WAY WAY WAY to fast for me



posted by Kristina @ |9:18 AM|
7 comments

7 Comments:

she is growing really fast. Wow already pulling up, crawling, teeth, girls are so smart!

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 10/31/05, 10:45 AM  

What a big girl....does that mean you are getting old?lol

By Blogger Katy, at 10/31/05, 12:01 PM  

What a big girl!! So very cute. And now, it looks like, mobile!

Look out world!

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/31/05, 2:36 PM  

Aw...those are great times! My kids are 'tweens... they're 'tween the bar stool, and the bars.

By Blogger Robin, at 11/1/05, 4:05 PM  

My daughter was crawling and pulling herself up very early too. They have to keep up with their older brothers!

By Blogger Jennifer, at 11/1/05, 5:08 PM  

OH and She is SO adorable!

By Blogger Jennifer, at 11/1/05, 5:09 PM  

There is a saying 'crawls early, talk slowly' I dunno if it is true. Let us see !!

By Blogger jac, at 11/2/05, 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com