.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, October 14, 2005

roses

are pretty in a vase with no thorns .. but in my yard??? no thats ok lol especialy roses whos trunks (and i mean TRUNKS) are bigger then watermelons! soooo..... please

Kenny cut them way back a few weeks back (remember the shed coming down) but they were starting to grow back! so I went and dug them all up and wheew what a workout there was 9 of the things a coup[le were easy and smallish but geesh a few were huge one was so big i could barely lift it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com the whopper

Image hosted by Photobucket.com only 2 stumps

Image hosted by Photobucket.com all of em sheesh

this was a draft i just posted today originaly written the 9th

posted by Kristina @ |8:27 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

That was quite a job. But hey isnt it fun to accomplish that kind of thing. You have really been busy since moving in. You and Ken both.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 10/14/05, 7:43 PM  

Very hard work indeed, quite a job.

By Blogger jac, at 10/16/05, 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com