.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, October 21, 2005

SPF and SPF

to see this weeks spf's please........
for todays self portrait friday Katy wanted a before and after so heres my kitchen before i cleaned it and after i cleaned it i had to take the pic so im not in the pic sorrryyy
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and after
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and for stuff portrait friday Kristene wanted
1. A tacky vacation picture
uhmmmm we havnt gone on vacation so uhm sorry no vacation pics =( we suck lol
2. Something your kid (or pet) made
Image hosted by Photobucket.com evan brought this home from school cute huh
Image hosted by Photobucket.com jarod and caylum made this for me ... A MESS
3. Your hairbrush/s
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my brush before i brushed my hair today....
and after
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
gross huh darn post partum shedding bleck course my hairs very long so a little goes a long way but still bleck who knows how much landed on the floor!


posted by Kristina @ |9:12 AM|
8 comments

8 Comments:

Woo hoo glad you played. Love the pig that is so cute!

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 10/21/05, 9:52 AM  

I was hoping to see a pair of sparkling eyes.

By Blogger jac, at 10/21/05, 10:31 AM  

omg! that's a lot of hair! LOL! i played, too! have a great weekend...

By Blogger xtessa, at 10/21/05, 10:56 AM  

lol if you think thats alot you should see how much i loose in the shower!! it looks like a dead mouse or something GROSS cant wait for it to stop i NEED to cut my hair thenit wont be quite as bed as itl be shorter

By Blogger Kristina, at 10/21/05, 11:00 AM  

OK, LOVE the pig, and the kids around here are master of the mess making as well!
That is alot of shedding, wow!

good stuff,
Played along

By Blogger Logophile, at 10/21/05, 11:06 AM  

Nice kitchen! My hairbrush looked like that for about six months post-partum, too! I thought it would never stop!

By Blogger Jana, at 10/21/05, 12:42 PM  

YAY!! My hair brush was SOOOOOOO bad.

I am ALWAYS losing hair and I had my last kid 8 years ago.

By Blogger Random and Odd, at 10/21/05, 4:49 PM  

My brush always looks like your after picture. And my kids love to make messes for me too. Funny about kids.

I love your kitchen it's so big and roomy

By Blogger Jennifer, at 10/24/05, 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com