.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, October 28, 2005

SPF

self pf isnt happening this week so we are just playing Stuff PF from Random and odd to see my spf please..........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this week Kristene wants
Your Spooky Decorations

Your Costumes

Your Spooky Neighborhood

welllll my decor SUCKS this year but i did manage to get a few items up lol
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
but the garage window which is just barely out of the big pic to the right has its own scary decorations lol
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
see the spiders??? bleck horrible "curtain" too came with the place gotta change that out to something oh i dont know remotly attractive

ok now spooky costumes
I dont have pics really of the kids in costume yet youll have to check back tuesday to see those but i posted pics of me and hubby in our costumes in a earlier post again ill post more tuesday lol but that should hold u off for now

and last our spooky neighborhood
my neighborhood isnt scary at all lol actualy theres only like 5 houses with any decor up and im one of them i think prob because theres alot of elderly people around thats ok next year ill make up for it =) but heres a pic i took from my driveway of a house down the road with some stuff up sorry its not such a good pic
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

thats my spf for this week dont forget to check out the others whov played !!!








posted by Kristina @ |8:31 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

My garage looks like that too! Now THAT'S spooky! :)

By Blogger Book Bums, at 10/28/05, 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com