.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tagged!

Jennifer tagged me to tell you 5 things about me you may not know (hard stuff man).... so here goes

1. I am very shy and self concious (honestly i swear ask my family)
2. I was a foster child my sr year in high school
3. I love science it was my fav subject in school
4. I have burn scars on my arm shoulder chest and tummy (from when i was 3)
5. I love the man I married more every day even when he pisses me off beyond compare

5 people i can tag aaak who knows shers been tagged my dh has been tagged my mil has been tagged
ok i tagg my sil Shell, Andrea , Kristine, Xtessa and The Bug

posted by Kristina @ |8:25 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Kris was so shy the first time I met her she spent most of her time hidden behind her hair. We loved her from the beginning, Her love for my son is the most amazing thing a Mom can hear. Thanks Kris.
Oh the scars, you are so pretty inside and out, they are not even visible.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 10/26/05, 9:25 AM  

I'm an over-achiever. I did 101 Things and left them on my sidebar!

By Blogger Robin, at 10/26/05, 3:00 PM  

#5 makes you and your husband very lucky people indeed:)

By Blogger lime, at 10/26/05, 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com