.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Fridays feast

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased? board game?? uhmmm we bought a bunch of decks of cards lol ok the board game we bought was hear me out computer game was simms 2 and console game was was uhmmm some motorcycle racing game for Evans gamecube

Soup
Name something in which you don't believe. I dont believe in alot of things all of which would start controversy and im not in the mood so not posting them HA

Salad
If you could choose a television personality to be your boss, who would you pick? dont have a boss doesnt matter lol hmmmmmm jack from lost just so i could watch him with NO RERUNS! i DESPISE reruns!

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way? iv learned lots the hard way

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room. relaxation hmmmm me asleep comfortable works for me lol a good book a bag of somehting yummy to munch and not hearing MOMMYYY the entire time i read it would be awesome

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |7:16 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com