.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, November 14, 2005

monday madness

I ask each of you to choose a letter of the alphabet and answer each of the following with a word/group of words that begins with the letter you've chosen... And as always, thanks for playing! =)
we pick uhmmm C
1. Name one color. cyan
2. Name one song. chipmunk song lololol
3. Name one movie. charlie and the choc factory
4. Name one vehicle. car
5. Name one food. candy
6. Name one household item. cookbook
7. Name one book. charlie and the choc factory lol


posted by Kristina @ |11:18 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

'C' wasn't an easy letter! Good job, and thanks for playing, Kris!

Adorable pics! ~Otto

By Blogger Nat, at 11/14/05, 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com