.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

speaking off

shopping ... we are going to buy a freezer so we have room for our turkey loland well we need one so we can save bucks buying in bulk anyone got any opinions on which r better chest or stand up and what do u think bout the diff sizes what is better size wise hmm decisions decisions.....

posted by Kristina @ |10:36 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Right but you do need to buy in bulk to keep those boys fed. LOl Mom you are gonna be doing a lot of cooking and you live in the food valley. Lots of food is grown in that area, go right to the farm and pick it up. Oh yes my mom had a chest freezer and I have always had an upright, but shop around. We got ours at a locally owned store and paid a few hundred less than Sears.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 11/17/05, 12:22 PM  

my vote is standup my mom had a chest freezer and it sucked atleast I thought it did. She liked it because it was HUGE!

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 11/18/05, 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com