.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Caylum

has a virus as we knew anyway he hasnt been much for eating with this fever... I just asked him what he wanted to eat for dinner (in hopes hed eat it if he chose it)
Me: Cay what do you want to eat for dinner
Cay: uhmmm hmmmm i want supper
Me: you want supper for dinner?
Cay: yes
Me: ok what do you want to eat for supper then?
Cay: uhm I want dinner!

I promptly cracked up, cause its def something he gets from his dads side!

posted by Kristina @ |1:47 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

That is the cutest thing I've ever heard!

By Blogger Jennifer, at 12/8/05, 7:33 PM  

Great !!!

By Blogger jac, at 12/10/05, 3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com