.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

fever

my poor Cay has a Fever he looksso miserable all glassy eyed red cheeked listless but he smiles and chats away at me... no idea what is wrong though.. taking him to see the dr at 11.. he was fine yesterday ate dinner was kinda tired looking during dinner. then after dinner he layed on the floor and fell asleep watching tv with Evan.... about 9ish kenny was watching tv with them and cay started shaking in his sleep .. kenny went and picked him up thinking he was just waking up (the younger boys are always shaky when they are barely awake) and he was burning up he hollered for me.. i came in gave him some tylenol and a nice cup o water and we sat there with him making him take sips and watching garfield (cays fav movie i think) till his temp dropped to 101 then we all curled up n crashed out.. at about 3 his temp was 100.5 (i think! my therm seems to be all over the place but that was the highest temp it took and i took it 20 times lol) but he felt way hot so i retylenoled him and layed with him a few minutes made him drink more water and when he was out came bck to bed and 20 minutes later he came to my bed too lol got him all snuggled in with us =) and he crashed out this am at 7 he had a temp of 101 ( again i think ) although he felt way hotter then that to me got everyone dressed n fed took Evan to school called dr and going to take him in at 11 he isnt whiney or anything his nose seems stuffed (hes breathing through mouth)not runny though and this am he got the runs... so any idea what it could be?

posted by Kristina @ |8:39 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Oh Poor little Cey, Tell him Mamaw is praying he gets better fast. The shaking was chills, right? Bet Ken freaked. Ceys Papaw alwsys gets chills when he is sick.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 12/7/05, 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com