.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

hehe

a friend ofmine sent me this link to a horror story about a furniture purchase... I enjoyed it immensly as it reminded me of my last furniture purchase! purchased couch and love seat, recieved items, couch broke love seat ripped, items picked up loaners given, and then 2 MONTHS later i got my furniture BACK!anyway just give it aread its a good read Jennifer Convertibles - A furniture Horror story

posted by Kristina @ |9:52 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com