.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday Madness

This week's questions are all about moving... Have fun, and thank you so much for playing! =)

1. When is the last time you moved? august 5th 05
2. How many times in your life have you moved? alot
3. In your opinion, what is the worst thing about moving? packing
4. What is the most exciting thing about moving? unpacking starting fresh
5. If you've lived in the same place all your life, do you plan to move in the future? n/a
6. Do you WANT to move somewhere else; if so, where? nope

posted by Kristina @ |8:41 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com