.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

random stuff

its tuesday im bored... we saw harry potter saturday was awesome loved it great movie..... the theatre here was ok only cost us 23 dollars for 5 tickets! whoohoo.. yes i know your jealous lol not hmmm wev been trying to figure out how to go about our shopping this year.. usualy we stay with family for a few days before the holiday and do all our shopping then (yes i know last minute shopers) but this year we are staying home to have christmas morning at our house.. so alas how in the world do we shop?!? we cant go to anyones house and then shop and come home because theres nowhere in our car to hide stuff from the kids on the drive home and we dont know anyone here yet to watch them ... i wasstressing i thought kenny was gonna get to do all the shopping alone it was rather despressing .. but our wonderful mil and fil are coming this weekend to stay with us so we can go shopping! yeahh whoohoo for they r jolly good fellers for they r jolly good fellers you know the rest.. so theres a huge weight off my shoulders.. evan has a play wednesday night at school a christmas show its going to be so cute hes been "practicing" his christmas songs for weeks lol did i mention how cute he is? lol so this weekend we are visiting family and shopping.. how bout you? what are your plans?

posted by Kristina @ |10:44 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

It is shopping spree for you ?
What did you buy ?

By Blogger jac, at 12/18/05, 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com