.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, December 19, 2005

your eye

CALORIA'S EYE

Your eye ~amazing pics~

brought to you by Quizilla
you are the eye of mystery. You always have questions on your mind and you always want them answered. People probly ignore you every time you ask them something...and you want to know why that everyone does this. Sometimes you wish you wouldnt ask so many questiones and that you could be soemone else but look on the bright side no one else is ever going to be like you. You are uniqe and different and thats probably why people are a little hesitate around you.Dare to be different its not the greatest thing to be like everyone else. Ask all the questions in the world before you know it you will have the answers, you will know more things. Being different is a gift honor it.

posted by Kristina @ |4:38 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

I would say that I am happy to have something unique.
I would be greatful to God.

By Blogger jac, at 12/20/05, 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com