.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

back

to the pictures lol............

here are some random photos taken over the last 2 weeks.. in these you can see my climbing kiara or as Jarod calles her "princess"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
she has no fear ... evil laugh ... here i shall prove it as I was doing laundry the other day she started helping shes extremly fond of daddies undies .. evil cackle .. so i snapped of a few shots of her fav laundry passtime kenny will prob shoot me but HA its worth it
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
look at that face i love that pic and i dont know why lol shes just to cute
some more pics of Kiara
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

posted by Kristina @ |1:10 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

She is adorable. However I can't read your posts cause the words are running into your sidebar and under it, so it's not visable.

By Blogger Jennifer, at 1/17/06, 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com