.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

CAYLUM

had his 3 yr checkup today. he only got 1 shot and didnt even cry =) such a good boy (HA) anyway dr said hes a big boy hes an inch taller then most 3 yr olds and he weighed in at 33 lbs yes 33 lbs which may i add is what his 4 1/2 yr old brother weighs dr said he has one heck of a personality and that he is sure fun (especialy when he decides hes done and lays down in sams club props his feet puts his head on his hands and just stares at you like " what you gonna do about it huh" =) nothing i didnt know hes healthy happy and great fun and a big boy lol 1 out of my 4 is actualy big! im in shock my other 3 are teeny =) my 7 yr old 5th % my 4 yr old 25% my 9 month old 40% caylum 110% lmao he must of gotten all of the other kids size lmao anyway thats all for now =)

posted by Kristina @ |11:23 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Ceylum is definitely a man of his own mind. While shopping at Sams he got ticked, (who knows why), he proceeded to lie tummy down in the floor, legs bent at knees and his chin on his fist, and refused to move. We laughed and I took a photo. After that he walked around with his arms folded across his chest, I asked Kris is that so he wont be tempted to touch merchandise. She said "NO so I wont take his hand." LOL so cute

By Blogger David/Sue, at 1/26/06, 3:10 PM  

Kristina
Miss you.

By Blogger jac, at 1/27/06, 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com