.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Church

We finally decided to head out n check out a local church here.. =) .. we went early to go to sunday school.. the boys LOVED it. and we well I enjoyed the adult class they didnt even mind Kiaras babbling.. one lady gave her a kids book to chaw on another guy gave her his keys to play with.. everyone introduced them selves to us not that i remember 80% of the names lol.. when i went to get Jarod n Cay from class o go to the service this little boy comes up n goes can I go with you? I was all uhmmm i think you should wait for your mommy or daddy hun he said ok n told Jarod byee.. so we went to service n where sitting down ( on our way there the pastor introduced himself to us) and he ran up tom again n goes can I sit with him pointing to Jarod I said as long as our mommy says its ok.. so off he ran n came back with his mom(the lady who gave kiara the book to chew no less) and so he sat with us for aout 60 seconds ( his mom ndad sat in the next row up) and then asked if Jarod could sit with them so they all moved up a row to color why we sang and all that fun stuff then off the kiddies went to childrens church... which they didnt want to leave well except Evan he didnt want to go (there where more kids then in sunday school in his age group so he was very shy) but the little boy whos name is Ian btw (jarods middle name weird huh) happens to have 2 siblings older then him one of whom was in Evans class so his parents introduced Evan to him and they kinda sat together evan was to shy and sat in the row behind him lol he looked sooo woebegone when i deserted him lol but he said he had fun afterwards so i guess it was ok.. anyway they have adult bible study and awanna tonight but we decided wed check that out next week all in all it was great =)

posted by Kristina @ |4:52 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com