.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday feast

Appetizer
Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta. hmm pasta

Soup
Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle. hummer keeps on going when the going gets tough lol

Salad
If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be? lowes or maybe walmart somewhere with everything in it lol

Main Course
Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching? 24 (i just finished season 2)

Dessert
If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million? hmm maybe just 50 so i could see how great my kids end up

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |7:12 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

WOW, Charles and I just talked to Mom and Dad last night and they said that you guys has just gotten into 24, Charles and I have ben watching it sense it started 4 years ago and have not missed and episode. It is so good you get sucked right in the first second you watch it. (Plus we love Keifer Sutherland) So welcome aboard it is a GREAT ride.
=o)

By Blogger Mashelle, at 1/30/06, 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com