.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Jarods

appointment went very well. it actualy ended up only taking about 20 minutes because they didnt have to do the launguage part of it.. She said he has a excellent concept of lamguage and he sais things in complete sentences its just the saying the words (the sounding them right) thats an issue. and so they will work up the report and mail me the report and a date for his first meeting =) he enjoyed it and they seemed very nice... thank you all for your thoughts on the subject..

posted by Kristina @ |7:45 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com