.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday Madness

True or False (and feel free to elaborate)

1. I consider myself to be very organized. Sometimes
2. I tend to get more done when I'm pressed for time. Definetly
3. Multi-tasking is something I do often. UHMM 4 kids DUH
4. I might be a perfectionist. NOT
5. I enjoy Mondays as much as I enjoy Fridays. its just another day in paradise
6. If I didn't make a list (or hang a post-it note) I'd forget what it is I need to do. hmm depends shopping i def need a list becausemy kids distract me to no end lol
7. I have no problem asking for help when I don't understand something. if I cant figure it out on my own then sure ill ask for help

posted by Kristina @ |5:20 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com