.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Before!

moved this post to the top so itd be seen before the after pics!

my back yard looks like....... (to see please)
this
Image hosting by Photobucket from my bedroom
Image hosting by Photobucket from the family room
Image hosting by Photobucket fam room again theres my bedroom door
Image hosting by Photobucket from the kitchen window
too see what it looks like later check back later lol
oh heres a few pics from yesterday
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket was spose to look like that today and for the rest of the week but today is beautiful so far as u can see by the first pics

posted by Kristina @ |2:59 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com