.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

giggle

yesterday as the kids were eating dinner (had an early dinner as Evan had little league practice) im running around getting last minute things together when all of a sudden I hear a panicked voice scream.............
"MOOOOOOOOM WHERES MY TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!"
Image hosting by Photobucket
yup he lost his first tooth and this
Image hosting by Photobucket
is what he looked like when i told him he swallowed it! my first borns first lost tooth and he swallowed it! sniffle i wont even get to get a pic of him with it sniffle

posted by Kristina @ |9:45 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com