.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hospital

well I forgot to have my digi cam brought to me so I ended up getting a disp one from the gift shop .. ugh was the worst disp camera EVER only 15 of the pics came out and they are grainy!!!! grrrrr ... I didnt get the camera till the 2nd day we were there as I wasnt leaving her side the first day even with hubby there... anyway to see the pics please...........
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
obviously she was feeling better =) I on the other hand looked like well you know (my excuse is i hadnt sleot in quite awhile and i had to sit in a awful half reclined uncomfy chair all night no shower no teeth brushed bleck exhaustion and fear great for your looks LMAO)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
"DADDY!!!! DONT TAKE MY PICTURE MY HAIRS A MESS!"
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
she is almost 100% better now =) you can still see where the rash was but her cough is gone shes breathing clear i think her ear inf is just about toast her nose seems dried up and shes happy and smiley again which makes me happy and smile again =)

posted by Kristina @ |12:02 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com