.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, March 20, 2006

IM SICK

OF SICKNESS!!!!!! youd think wed had enough of it here for a while but NOPE... saturday rolls around first BEAUTIFUL day wev had in a month and all of a sudden the boys start puking their guts up and all of them having the runs! ALL DAY LONG puke puke puke poor guys.. Evan was puking SO hard his ENTIRE face is covered in speckled bruising EVERYWHERE! jarod has it under his eyes and on his NECK! i feel so bad for them all.. kiara luckily just had the runs (luckily HA she pooped all over the place) the first time in a while though that I was hte only healthy person in the house .. yup Kenny had it too... sucked we could of gotten SO much yard work done it was a BEAUTIFUL weekend n now its cloudy n rainy again TODAY is the first day of SPRING!!!!!! and my 10 day forcast calls for 10 days of RAIN! WHERE IS MY WARMTH!

posted by Kristina @ |8:08 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Ok so how did just talking to you on the phone make me so sick. I woke up this morning feeling awful. Had to get my stitches out and go to class. I have what the kids have apparently since I spend so much time in the bathroom.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 3/20/06, 12:35 PM  

Soon.. I have tulips starting to grow.. So soon.

Feel better

By Blogger Jennifer, at 3/24/06, 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com