.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Easter

was great day went to church with my mil and fil and came home had a baked tater bar (yummyyy) and then chatted played with the kids hada ice cream bar (yummier) hung out was a great day nice relaxing and fun I have a full memory card on my camera sooo im warning you now that in the next couple days to watch out! lol im going to bombard you with photos hmm prob when it rains because im still enjoying the sun! ahhh warmth.... and I wanted to give big ol hugs to my sil Sheri and say that I love her too! I couldnt imagine a better friend then her.. she puts up with all my whining! and then says such wonderful things about me iv got a face cracking smile on my face =)

posted by Kristina @ |10:51 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Hey, nice blog you have here!

Hope you'll have a wonderfully happy birthday saturday :-)

(Sheri sent me over here)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/21/06, 4:25 AM  

So when do we get the photos,
Happy Birthday Kiddo

By Blogger David/Sue, at 4/21/06, 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com