.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

KIARA!!!!Today you turn 1!!!
you started out like this
and now!


WE LOVE YOU!!! have an amazing day sweetheart.. sniffle my last baby is ONE!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHH

posted by Kristina @ |7:10 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

happy Birthday Princess, You are amazingly beautiful, See you Sunday.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 4/6/06, 8:03 AM  

Happy 1st Birthday, Princess Kiara! You are a doll!

(here from Sheri's!)

By Blogger Kimmy, at 4/6/06, 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com