.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kiaras Party

was great kennys parents and his cousins made it =) and so did some of the guys from work and their families and also mark and janel madeit with there little guy Sammy who is ADORABLE and oddly enough looks like his dad to me ( he is adopted hencet he oddly) it was a blast was great to have a bunch of folks over to our nrew place even though there was limited seating and our old flooring and while not raining (thank you lord) was still damp so mainly the kids where running round like loons cant wait till everythings done and i have a big ol party ( like next month for jarids bday) hopefully itl all be done by then well not the yard but at least the cement in the yard gone so i can lay out some kinda something on the dirt pile i shall post pics later iv got a ton saved up

posted by Kristina @ |9:27 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Kiaras party was nice. She was angelic as usual well she was as long as her mommie was near. It was the perfect end to a nice weekend away.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 4/19/06, 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com