.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

drs

jarods 3rd pee test came back within normal range =) but te dr still wanted to find out what causd it so he had everyone else here do urine tests to me kenny evan and cay... lord was that fun it took me 2 hours to get cay to pee in a cup and then i took everyones pee to the lab walked through the door to a ringing phone answer it its the nurse you need to redo the pee as they werent labeled so the lab cant run em (JOY) had to redo me and cays lolol mine was easy but took anther 2 hours for cay to pee anyway the dr called and said all the guys had some blood in there urine not alot just a little so it is hereditary he told me what its called but i cant remember ( i was giving kiara a bath so was watching her while talking) not sure if i had it to he didnt say ( i dont think) but he did say it was in all the males anyway he wanted a full hearing test done on Jarod just to be safe had that yesterday too he was perfect =) he heard everything and everythings working like it should the ent said hois hearing is perfect and he can hear everything he needs to hear for speech therapy to help him so his therapist will be glad to know that he has an iep meeting at the elementary school the 25th no idea what for exactly as we told them when they asked that we werent planning on putting him in this fall maybetheyl tell us hesready lol who knows .. hey mom busy that day??? wanna come watch munchkins?? lol if not its ok theyl have stuff for them to do there oh and evan only has like 2 more sat games this sat and the 3rd hope you guys will be able to make it! today is the first time in weeks iv not had anything going on (wheeew) so im planning on cleaning like mad.. after i finish bfast that is lol hope everyones days are awesome !

posted by Kristina @ |8:54 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Sure I will come down, gives me a great excuse to see the munchkins.
By the way I knew Jarod was perfect and I would venture to guess David is the carrier of the blood in the urine.
Remind me again.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/18/06, 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com