.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, May 05, 2006

floors

didnt get them last night they all ended up working late =) going tonight to pick them up and they are doing the living room tomorrow andthe rest the following saT! WHOOHOOO prepare to see pics of before n afters =)cant wait... wea re going up to redding this weekend to have a bbq =) will be a blast and hmmm maybeee since the lr will be done we can bring a couple items back for it get them out of moms way =) but only stuff for that room and only what will fit in the truck lol maybe never know might not want to deal with it till all the floors are done but it sure is fun imagining lol

posted by Kristina @ |9:40 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

We will be more than happy to help you deal with the furniture. Hey I will even come down to help unload it. LOL

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/5/06, 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com