.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

hehe

only 6 1/2 days of school left........ and then i get to sleep in lolol our bedroom hall and living room carpets are done yeahhh they look SO awesome! now we gotta figure out what to do everywhere else and when to do the tile.. gotta get the piano here before we do the tile dont want to risk breaking the brand new tiles .... so much to do so little time ... the yard needs finished up gotta get rid of all the carpet stuff that got ripped out (blah) fun fun how are you all

posted by Kristina @ |9:08 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Great, I used to love it when school was out, tht is until we got the pool then I worried the kids would not stay out until we got home. And I was right, They swam every day, unsupervised.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/24/06, 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com