.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Walmart

is such a doof (no offense mike) lol we where there yesterday gettin a few movies to hang out n watch yesterday.. I picked out the shirley temple version on Heidi so we get to the register and the dude rings us all up till he gets to Heidi he scans it it beeps at him scans it again it beeps again and again and again and he looks at the movie case (like its going to speak and tell him why its not scanning in) scans it one more time and says sorry the computer says i cant sell this movie to you and then puts it under the counter... didnt ask for a manager didnt ask for a price check nothing .... apparently the computers at walmart dont want people buying stuff from em .... and here I thought it was a store!

posted by Kristina @ |7:33 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

That is so funny, He was obviously disinterested in his job. Too many clerks like that.
And Ken wants Shirley Temple Movies for Kiara, which by the way he sings "Good Ship Lollipop" to her, so cute.
She looks like a minature Shirley Temple.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/15/06, 7:42 AM  

LOL Kris, you should've told him, well my debit card doesn't want to pay you today. Sorry, nothing I can do, the computer told me so.

By Blogger Amanda, at 5/19/06, 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com