.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Weird stuff

saturday i was at bel air stopped at the deli section to get some tater salad for dinner and the lady working there goes oh shes SO cute how old is she .."she just turned 1 last month" ohh shes so teeny "yup" whats her name " Kiara" NUHUH!!!!! REALLY ???? HOLD ON! Donna!!! (yelled across bel air) DONNA COME HERE LOOK at this BABY! donna shows up and was allll shes so pretty her curls look just like my daughter did when she was that age ... guess what her name is? Its not Kiara! yup how do you spell it? "K I A R A" ME TOO! how WEIRD ( course her daughter is a 10 yr old now) i spell it the same way i never hear that name and she has the same curls and everything i should warn you my daughters hair is a mass of corkscrews now and it was EXACTLY like that at that age! " COOL ! my hubby already sings her shirley temple songs lol" laugh laugh giggle anyway such a trip that i met someone with the same name and hair as my baby girl very cool to know what kind of hair to hope for lol i was worried shed outgrow the curls

posted by Kristina @ |7:44 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

I can vouch for that she is Beautiful, but then I am the grandma and I am not predjudice but all my many Granddaughters are Georgous. Lucky Me.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/15/06, 2:27 PM  

Just a joke since all my girls did not give me many but I must say what I did get was utter perfection.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/18/06, 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com