.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, May 26, 2006

yesterday

we had a iep meeting to meet next years speech teacher (hel be going at Evans school now) Luckily mom came down and watched half hte kiddos while we went (the other half went with us)then we all went to home depot and picked up some sprinkler parts ( mom showed us what parts we needed for the flower bed lines) and we happened to see some carpet on the oops shelf that looked nice and was a good price so we bought that itl either be in the boys rooms or the fam room havnt decided yet more then enough for the fam room and just shy of the boys rooms so who knows lol got the sprinklers all working yeahhh.. put out slug bait in my veggie garden nasty things where eating my peppers grrr im gonna mow this morning after breakfast and then this weekend we are gonna do major yard work got so many weeds to yank out little trees popping up alll over lol... what are you doing????

posted by Kristina @ |7:14 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com