.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

potty training

we are potty training caylum (yes i know its about time blah blah blah) the first day was fuuuuun not we went through about 10 pairs of underwear 2 of which i just threw away lol i wasnt cleaning them (yes he pooped in em) the first time he pooped in em i got him in the bathroom before he was fone and had him on the toilet told him to yell for me when he was done and I would come wipe his hiney well a few minutes later i made a mad dash for the bathroom because i heard..............
the toilet flushing not a good thing when theres a 3 yr old alone in the bathroom.. any way i didnt run fast enough but i DID manage to stop the water before it hit our brand new hallway carpeting lucky for cays rear end lol =)he had unrolled a entire roll of charmin super absorbant mega rolls in the toilet .. spent the better part of the next hour bleaching my bathroom.. but the next time he pooped he ran to the bathroom n sat on the toilet himself (he tried) even oif he did get some on his undies i was rather pround yesterday he went all day dry no accidents! i was so proud of him he didnt go poo yesterday though so we shall see how today goes =)yeah cay

posted by Kristina @ |9:16 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

go cay, big boy now.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 6/21/06, 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com