.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The family room

currently looks like..........
(to see before go here.. On our way )
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
anyone want some bricks?? theres only about 500 of the dang things lol well more like ohhhh 100 or so but its still alot of bricks sheesh Luckily we will only need to patch a couple nail holes and the wall will be perfect! thats a money and time saver just gotta get the brick out andthen remove the bricks on the floor but gotta empty the room cause we will prob have to pull the carpet around it to get to it but whoohooo we are gettin somewhere now baby

posted by Kristina @ |8:08 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

THis is your blog. Please update me. I am lonely. Thank you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/12/06, 1:25 PM  

Help me please? I am lonely. Post something.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/14/06, 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com