.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Goddess


Which Elemental Goddess are you?





You are the Goddess of Water. You are playful yet calm. You choose clothing and colors that reflect your feelings and hint at your deeply affectionate nature. You are a content person 24/7. I wish I were like you.

People love you for: Sensitivity and playfulness



Take this quiz!





Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


posted by Kristina @ |11:16 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com