.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Today

we went and picked up the paint to finish out the wall that had the brick in the fam room... so tom that will get painted.. we also got new screen doors and a shower door for the guest bath (Kenny hates the curtains they get water all over even if they are pretty) will get all that done in the next day or two... as soon as the wall is [ainted though we can get the carpet in.. hey who knows it might be in in time for you guys to see it next week chash... now if only i could lose 20 lbs by then so i dont feel like a frump... I say as i eat a bowl of ice cream (low fat though!!!)ahh id rather have ice cream lol no self control here oh well.... i need to clean up the backyard wev got stacks of this that and the other from all our fixing up... unfortunatly I dont have my cam! i forgot it at moms!!! itl have ta wait till after we go up for you to see... sorry!! thats all for now tune in later for uhmmmmm well who knows lol

posted by Kristina @ |11:03 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com