.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Fridays Feast

Feast One Hundred & Eight
Appetizer
If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have? Im not sure I dont really read magazines My mil gets me a nice cooking fast n easy magazine and i get bh&g and baby talk which is free!

Soup - Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.). my formal living room??? lmao ok thats easy nice plus brand new frieze carpet walls are moderne white and techno gray and the furnishings are TO die for! there are 3 bean bags (2 blue and black 1 blue with moons n stars) uhmm a wood coffee table with 2 pale green lamps on it and that is it lol (all my furnishings are in my fam room lol)

Salad - What does the shape of a circle make you think of? the moon

Main Course - Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities. God My family and food lol

Dessert - What was the last really funny movie you watched?
hmmmm we watched a madea movie and at 1 point my hubby spit water across the room (and on me)

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |7:22 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com